SCHLOSS VOLLRADS – Rheingau, German
- Award for the BEST WHITE WINE in Sweden (Food Magazine: “Allt om Mat” – All about Food) as well as for the best dry wine (price – worth- relations)
- Best Wine of the Show (Munich International Wine Challenge 2005) – Premium, white category
- 2004: Best Wines of Germany (Rheingau Winner: 30 minutes on German TV about the wine and the state)
- 2002: Trophy for the Best Old White Wine – Japan Wine Challenge 2005
- Best German Wine – Decanter Magazine Award Dinner Wine 2005
- Gold Medal at the London Wine Trade Fair
- Gold Medal German Wine Competition 2004
Schloss Vollrads is one of the oldest Wine Estates in the world. Wine sales have been documented as early as 1211 and ever since.
We are solely focused on producing Riesling wines on our vineyard surface, which totals 200 acres.
It is our goal to produce Rieslings of highest quality which exhibit the individuality and complexity of the Riesling grape as well as the authentic characteristics of our soil. Our tradition is commitment as well as challenge. This passion for quality is shared by each member of Schloss Vollrads, from the vineyard, to the cellar, to the Vinothek.